Glass Mosaic Floor and Wall Tiling
We undertake all aspects of glass mosaic tiling for domestic and commercial customers within Essex and London. All projects are thoroughly planned, we are able to supply adhesive, trims, grout and tiles. Work is carried out to a very high standard, paying attention to the smallest details.
What are Glass Mosaic Tiles?
Glass mosaic tiles comes in a variety of luminous and elegant designs. Glass tiles of normally used in a mosaic form, especially in bathrooms and swimming pools. They are usually used on wall that require significant resistance to water and staining.
Advantages of Glass Mosaic Tiles?
- For floors and walls
- Many shapes, patterns and designs available.
- Can be shaped easily to match your existing decor.
- A smooth, glossy finish can be achieved.
- Does not fade, stain or scratch.
- Is extremely water tight, therefore it is great for swimming pools.
- Heat resistant.
- Very easy to clean.
- Recycled glass tiles are available.
Disadvantages of Glass Mosaic Tiles?
- Can be very expensive, a lot more than ceramic and porcelain.
- Once glass tiles scratch they stand out. It is very difficult for scratches cannot be filled in or polished out.
- Glass is fragile and can break easily.
- Intricate cutting and grouting process, requires a specialist.
- A lot of time, tools and labor is needed for installation of glass tiles.