Floor and Wall Ceramic Tiling Basildon
We undertake all aspects of ceramic tiling for domestic and commercial customers within Essex and London. All projects are thoroughly planned, we are able to supply adhesive, trims, grout and tiles. Work is carried out to a very high standard, paying attention to the smallest details.
What are Ceramic Tiles?
Ceramic tiles are manufactured from clay and other materials, then heated to a very high temperature.
Advantages of Ceramic Tiles?
- For floors and walls
- Heat resistant
- Water resistant
- Very hard, can resist scratches
- Very durable.
- Reasonably cheap as they are a common choice.
- Come in a variety of colors.
- Colors of consistent, making it easier to add extra tiles in the future.
- Can be glazed or unglazed.
- Are available with a non-slip profile.
Disadvantages of Ceramic Tiles?
- Can be too slippery and hard to walk on.
- Can be cold to walk on.
- A lot of time, tools and labor is needed for installation of ceramic tiles.
- They are heavy and therefore difficult to transport.
- Unglazed ceramic tiles need to be sealed to prevent dirt penetration.
Contact us for a free, no obligation ceramic tiling quote. We offer advice on all ceramic tiling Basildon. Our tilers are based in Wickford and Hammersmith.