Granite Floor and Wall Tiling
We undertake all aspects of Granite tiling for domestic and commercial customers within Essex and London. All projects are thoroughly planned, we are able to supply adhesive, trims, grout and tiles. Work is carried out to a very high standard, paying attention to the smallest details.
What are Granite Tiles?
Granite tiles are made from several minerals formed deep beneath the earths surface, via a process called crystallisation. This gives granite its natural course texture and incredible strength. Granite wall and floor tiles simply look beautiful in any application.
Granite is formed from the slow crystallisation of molten magma cooling deep beneath the earth’s surface and is an incredibly dense and watertight stone.
Advantages of Granite Tiles?
- For floors and walls
- Very natural and beautiful looking.
- One of the most dense tiles available.
- One of the strongest and durable tiles available.
- is bacteria resistance
- Incredibly heat resistant.
- Look absolutely stunning in bathrooms and kitchens due to its natural appearance.
- Water resistant
- Very hard, can resist scratches
- Very durable.
- Come in a variety of colors.
- Available in many styles.
- Are available with a non-slip profile.
Disadvantages of Granite Tiles?
- Is very expensive. Granite is one of the most expensive tiles out there.
- Needs to be installed via a professional. A lot of time, tools and labor is needed for installation of Granite tiles.
- Can stain from acidic drinks and foods if not sealed correctly.
- Can be too slippery and hard to walk on.
- Can be cold to walk on.
- They are heavy and therefore difficult to transport.