Marble Floor and Wall Tiling
We undertake all aspects of marble tiling for domestic and commercial customers within Essex and London. All projects are thoroughly planned, we are able to supply adhesive, trims, grout and tiles. Work is carried out to a very high standard, paying attention to the smallest details.
What are Marble Tiles?
Ceramic tiles are manufactured from clay and other materials, then heated to a very high temperature.
Advantages of Marble Tiles?
- For floors and walls
- Heat resistant
- Water resistant
- Marble is stainless and scratch free.
- Very durable due to its hardness.
- Extremely versatile.
- Bacteria resistant.
- Looks beautiful.
- Come in a variety of colors.
- Can be glazed or unglazed.
Disadvantages of Marble Tiles?
- Can be too slippery and hard to walk on.
- Can be cold to walk on.
- Needs regular maintenance.
- Very expensive.
- A lot of tools and labor is needed for installation of Marble tiles.
- They are heavy and therefore difficult to transport.
- Unglazed marble tiles need to be sealed to prevent dirt penetration.